Standing the test of time is tough in the HVAC industry. With decades of experience under our belt, Contra Costa Climate Control has proven that we’re here to stay. When home and business owners need reliable HVAC services, they turn to our team of trusted professionals. We’re a neighborhood company that always puts our neighbors first.
About Contra Costa Climate Control
An idea, one truck and hard work are all it took for Jim Allnutt to start Contra Costa Climate Control out of his home in 1997. Since then, the business has grown to include a fleet of trucks, a team of industry experts and an office. From day one, we have pledged to provide our customers with the best systems and services and do so with pride.
Residential and Commercial HVAC Services
When you need an installation or a repair, you don’t want to worry about whether your contractor can complete a good job. Contra Costa Climate Control specializes in heating, ventilation and air conditioning in both residential and commercial environments. There isn’t a project we can’t handle. Our experienced team of licensed and background-checked technicians can complete the following services:
- Air conditioner repairs, replacements, installations and maintenance.
- Furnace repairs, replacements, installations and maintenance.
- Ductless mini-split repairs, replacements, installations and maintenance.
- Heat pump repairs, replacements, installations and maintenance.
Choose Contra Costa Climate Control for Expert HVAC Services
Hiring a company to work with your HVAC system requires a certain level of trust. You’ll conduct thorough research to make sure your choice doesn’t let you down. At Contra Costa Climate Control, we want to make that process as seamless as possible by being honest from the start. When you choose us, you’ll gain our experience, expertise and exceptional care. Here’s why customers put their faith in us:
- Locally owned and operated company.
- Provide responsible service and reliable results.
- Believe in honesty, integrity and professionalism.
- Our pride comes from your peace of mind.
- Technicians must pass background checks.
- Technicians take part in ongoing training.
- Offer parts, labor and manufacturer warranties.
- Guarantee customer satisfaction and flat-rate pricing.
To schedule an HVAC service in Concord Danville, Walnut Creek, Lafayette or the surrounding area in California, contact Contra Costa Climate Control today.
Why Choose Us
Family Owned and Operated
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Flat Rate Pricing
Fully Licensed Technicians